The content of this web page (which includes but is not limited to texts, images, audio and video components, hereinafter “CONTENT”) is protected by the Intellectual Property Law. The distribution, modification, transmission, copying, or any use of the contents of the web page for public or commercial purposes, without the authorization of The Traveler Hostess, is an offense penalized by the current legislation. On the other hand, a non-exclusive, free and personal license is granted to use, copy, print and transfer to the personal computer any material or document available on the website.
Alternative dispute resolution
Alternative dispute resolution is the possibility that all consumers have at their disposal to use official entities to assist them in resolving or guiding some conflict before opening litigation in the Courts. As a general rule, the procedure is as follows: the customer asks an impartial third party to act as an intermediary between himself and the trader who is the subject of his complaint. The intermediary can suggest a solution to your complaint, impose a solution on both parties, or bring the parties together to find a solution. You may know the concept of alternative dispute resolution by another name: ‘mediation’, ‘conciliation’, ‘arbitration’ or ‘competent committee in the context of consumer disputes’. Alternative dispute resolution is, on the whole, less expensive, less formal and faster than the judicial procedure.
Responsibility for the contents of the website and its updating
The Traveler Hostess disclaims liability arising from misuse of the contents and reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained on the web page and limit or not allow access to this information in a temporal or definitive manner.
The information included in these web pages is the one in force at the date of its last update and should be considered as user guidance for products and services and other additional information.
The Traveler Hostess is not responsible for any discrepancies that may arise between the version of your printed documents and the electronic version of the documents published on the website. The content, commercial activities, products and services included in the The Traveler Hostess website and any of the connected ones or linked to the same, are addressed to consumers residing in Portugal, therefore, in any case will apply the Portuguese Legislation being competent the Portuguese Courts.
The data provided is confidential, and will be incorporated into an automated file from The Traveler Hostess, for which the company is responsible. Applicants authorize The Traveler Hostess to transfer data to their group companies in order to expedite their request. The petitioner has the right to access, rectify and cancel this data, either electronically or through a request by e-mail through the address to which the electronic data are respected and communicated to firstname.lastname@example.org
Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, may allow them to recognize the user. They can also collect, for example, the IP address that the computer uses to access the site, the URL of the web page requested, the time of connection and other parameters related to the operating system of the computer context used.
Non-session cookies are stored in the user’s browser memory even though the information they contain is not used.
What types of cookies does The Traveler Hostess use?
- Technical Cookies: These include performance cookies that serve to help improve the quality of our service and feature cookies that allow you to store your preferences.
- Statistics Cookies: collect information about the date of the visit, the URLand title of the web page visited. The reports generated with this information will be purely statistical giving information about the navigation behavior anonymously.
- Analytic Cookies: They are used to know which search engine you came from and what search terms you used to find it. They also calculate the time spent on the web in each session and the number of times the user visited the page.
Types of cookies per duration
Cookies used in The Traveler Hostess may have the following duration:
- Session: Expire when the user logs off.
- Service: Related to some personalized service within the site, with less than twenty-four hours (24h).
- Permanent: They are permanently installed in your browser and are activated every time you visit the site, as long as you do not disable its use.
By using the site some cookies are not placed by The Traveler Hostess but by third parties Companies that generate these cookies have their own privacy policies. For more information about the cookies that these third parties install, access the following links:
- For Google: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/technologies/cookies/
- For Youtube: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
Enable, block, and delete cookies
You can enable, block or delete cookies installed on your device by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. If you block the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the sections of our website.
The management of cookies is done through your browser and to configure cookies – activate, block or delete – you should consult the following links of the main browsers and devices:
- For Internet Explorer ™: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- For Safari ™: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en
- For Chrome ™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
- For Firefox ™: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/ativando-is-deactivating-cookies
- For Opera ™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/cookies.html
- For Android ™: https://support.google.com/android/?hl=en
- For Windows Phone ™: http://www.windowsphone.com/uk/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
- For Blackberry ™: http://docs.blackberry.com/smartphone_users/deliverables/21583/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
- For Safari on IOS (iPhone and iPad): http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en
- For Chrome on Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=en
- For Firefox on Android: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/limpe-seus-cookies-detailed-historical-conf
To set third-party cookies, as they are not posted by The Traveler Hostess, you should consult the third-party sites (identified above) to learn how you can identify, activate, block or delete them.